8th International Conference on Web Engineering 2008

Visa Information

The following websites offer additional information on applying for a visa:

Applying for Visas

  • If your country does participate in the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) you should review the important information on passport requirements for travelers under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP).
  • If your country does not participate in the VWP, then you must obtain a B-1 (business) or B-2 (tourist) visa before entering the US. Check the U.S. Department of State - Visitor Visas pages for further information.
  • Further information on visas can be found at US Embassies or Consulates
  • Please note that obtaining a visa can be a lengthy process, so begin the process of obtaining a visa soon. Review the Visa Wait Time page and review all information on the specific Embassy's Consular Section website for local procedures and instructions.

Important Notice

Please note that the information might be incomplete or even wrong. It is only provided to help you in getting started in the process of applying for a visa. Please access the U.S. Department of State web site for complete details at: http://travel.state.gov/visa/

(c) 2007-2008 by International Society for Web Engineering e.V. | Disclaimer   ICWE 2008 RSS Feed