ICWE 2008 - Workshops
ICWE workshops offer an opportunity for highly interactive sessions, which either include
in-depth discussions of a specific topic, or are related to a technical community.
The results of the co-located workshops will be reported during the main conference program.
Additional information can be found on the workshop web sites.
ICWE 2008 will host 3 workshops
- Organizers: Sven Casteleyn, Florian Daniel, Geert-Jan Houben
- Further information: AEWSE2008
- Organizers: Luis Olsina, Oscar Pastor, Daniel Schwabe, Gustavo Rossi, Marco Winckler
- Further information: IWWOST'08
- Organizers: Maria Angeles Moraga, Maria Angélica Caro, Coral Calero Munoz
- Further information: WePoQ'08
- Submission deadline for all Workshop papers: April 30, 2008 (11h59 am CET)
- Workshop camera ready papers: May 22, 2008
Workshop Paper Submission Instructions
The submission site is available at
Submission to a workshop implies the willingness to subscribe to and participate
in the event for presenting the submitted work. Final versions of accepted workshop papers must
strictly adhere to the IEEE CS Press formatting style guidelines using 8.5" x 11", Two-Columns
format and must include a printable final (camera ready) version file and all source files.
Workshop paper submissions must not be longer than 6 pages. In addition to the workshop proceedings, all
accepted, presented, and revised (according to discussions) workshop papers will be published
in a post-conference book by Rinton Press.
Authors of accepted workshop papers must also download and sign a copyright form that will be made available
on the Web site of the conference.